The Book of Revelation












Recently, I have been studying the book of Revelation.  I have been praying for the Father to show me the real timeline and how things are going to play out because  I want to know where we are at and what signs to look for.  Everyone says when talking about the end times that no one knows the day or the hour, but you sure can know specific events that are listed in the Bible so that you can be prepared and warn others.  There are so many timelines out there.  Things just didn't sit with me about all these different one I had been running into.  I remembered this one that seemed most logical to me but not the most popular for sure.  I couldn't find the exact one but after I prayed about it I found a different video that I had also watched who put it all together so wonderfully.  She concluded that we must go through the seals and trumpets before the wrath of God.  She laid it all out so wonderfully.  I wanted to share this with you all so you can chew on it too and see what you think.  I am not saying this is what you have to believe or how it is,  I am just putting it out there for you to think about.  If it really is going to pan out like this, then we had all be a little more prepared because it might get a little rougher then you first thought.  The video I referred to above is here.  There is also another video that makes it even more clear by comparing Matthew 24 with Revelation 6.  It especially gives you some different food for thought on the rider of that white horse in Rev. 6  and those missing arrows that really bugged me.  Here it is!   Love you all and blessing to you.

Comments