Caution: Enter with Prayer






This blog post was written a long time ago.  I am reposting it because I came across more information on this subject that I want you to pray about.  I want to share this video with you.  Could it be that the Sabbath is not on Saturday either?  You come to your own conclusions with much prayer I hope.  The enemy did a good job trying to hide information for sure.  The Father will reveal all if you are willing to seek him with your whole heart.  He is not willing that anyone perish after all.

Controversial Subjects to be discussed in this post.  YOU are responsible for praying over all of it.  Yah says, after all, to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.  What is your salvation worth to you?  I have been taught so many things that were never taught to me in a church house.  When I confronted people about things, they told me it wasn't true but yet I could read these things in my Bible.  Something just wasn't right!  The more stuff I found the madder I got.  Yah says after all that you shall know the truth and it shall make you free.  When people found out that I was learning the truth some weird things started happening in my life.  My Facebook account got hijacked and most of my friends almost disappeared.  Could it be that someone didn't want the other people that I used to go to church with to hear what I had to say? Here is a video I think is worth watching.   Pray about it for yourself and see what the Father has to say to you.   I am not your Creator after all.
So now here I am in a pickle.  None of the churches that I have ever attended teach to keep the Sabbath except one.   I can find a Sabbath-keeping one close but they still use the J word.  More about that later.  I used to cry when I found how demonic our leaders in this country were and then I kept crying because I found out more and more and more crap that isn't true.  You know today I read most of the book of Nehemiah.  When he found out that his people had been marrying idol worshiping women that Yahuah forbids, he cursed at them and pulled out their hair.  He preached at them about Solomon and his womanizing ways that led him away from Yah and caused him to worship idols.  Now our people worship idols but they have no idea they are doing it.  The devil is in your churches changing your Bibles and probably laughing his head off because you all are worshiping him and you don't even know it.  Does it make you mad too?  Here is some more stuff to chew on.  My Salvation posts are free and so are my Holy Spirit ones if you would like to learn some things that the Bible says about that.  It isn't easy finding a church that lines up with the Bible.  The Bible does say to forsake not the assembling of yourself together.  I have found some online churches to assemble with myself.  Be careful when following some of the Sabbath-keeping churches because they follow weird things that have to do with the Talmud.  More here.  If you want to do some research, why don't you study that wicked thing?  Someone should burn it!  Wow, don't even get me started on that.  I did some Bible art today that I will post because you never know where Yah might send you with the truth.  Tomorrow maybe I will post more stuff about Nehemiah but it depends on how I feel.  May Yah lead you to the truth.









Comments