More Information About La Palma





More Info On La Palma



 I know people are trying to brush this thing off about danger at La Palma but I really think there is something to this.  The Father keeps showing me things, and I just can't let it alone.  Please pray about this like your life depended on it.  If we are wrong who are trying to warn you then fine.  Are you going to put your family at risk and everything you own at risk as well?  Seek the Father directly about this.  Seek him about Salvation today.  I know I use the Hebrew names and might have different beliefs than you but just call on him and let him show you what is real and what is not.  Today I came across another video that had me in tears.  I keep praying and asking am I wrong about this.  HE HAS NOT TOLD ME I AM WRONG.  Here is one and here is the second one.  My previous post about this Volcano is here.


Merchandise from Teespring.

Comments