Worse Than Sodom and Gomorrah






Worse Than Sodom and Gomorrah


Should be ashamed

 I would like to bring your attention to something that I found very disturbing today.  I have posted many things on my blog that I know the Father is not very happy about.  This video goes into detail about the trafficking of children in our Country.  She also targets the people involved in making money off of these innocent ones.  I wonder what the angels would have thought that visited Sodom if they went and visited some of these places where these babies are being victimized.  I have seen many things that are about to happen to this place but I have grown sick and weary of speaking because it seems no one listens.  If you have a platform with followers then you are probably already part of the beast system.  We all know that if you speak the truth you are shut down and shut up so think really hard about that one.  Our Country is full of the sickest and grossest sins imaginable and it gets worse every day.  

It doesn't end there.   More videos came to my attention today that really upset me.  Listen to them for yourself and let them sink in.

Human Trafficking Story  

Another One

Mom pimps out 5 year old

Sold To Elite Pedophilia Ring


Why will the World See Suffering?

When I hear of these things happening it makes me want the end to come more and more because I know the suffering would stop for these poor innocent children.  This first video makes me so sick to watch because you can almost see the people in the audience that would love to shut this woman up for speaking out.

This is where our Country is people.  We kill babies through abortion.  We sell children to sex slaves.

We don't keep the Sabbath Day and yet we go to churches that teach us we don't have to.  Did you know this is a commandment?  If we don't have to keep this one can we break all the other ones as well?

These churches expect me to follow them when they don't follow the Father.....

The Father is able to shut you and your platform down.

The Father is able to shut your children traffic rings down

Repent.

Welcome To The Freakshow Blog

Do You Know Who You Are Worshipping

Pimpin Pastors Blog


Comments