Seperated from Father

I wanted to make a quick post this morning before I went to work to share what happened to me last night at work.  I got there to check on a friend of mine and say Hi.  When I got there she didn't show up for her shift so I began to talk to the other coworker there.  I decided to stay awhile to see if my friend would show up.  While there it was decided that I stay a while and help out with some of the cleaning and stocking up.  A girl walked in from one of the concerts that night who had been drinking and asked if she could use the phone.  She used the company phone but she seemed lost for some reason, like her call didn't go through.  I asked her what her situation was and she said she had been at a concert with her dad and she had gotten separated.  I guess while she was separated she found some friends and decided to start drinking.  I am unsure how in the world she got all the way from the concert to where I work.  We called the cops to find her dad and we finally got ahold of her mom as well.  After it was all said and done,  I am sure this girl was in some serious trouble.  The cops found out she was underage and did a breathalyzer on her and I am not sure what she blew but I am pretty sure she was drunk because you could smell it on her and she looked very out of it. My teenage years flashed before my eyes in this crazy situation because of all the stupid stuff that I used to do to fit in and to have fun.  Somehow in those crazy times in my life I, like this girl, just got separated from my Father as well.  From my heavenly Father that is.  In my crazy search for happiness and fun and excitement I had gotten separated from him.  He was always there I know, but he was letting me learn a few things along the way.  I am glad I am not separated from him anymore.  I prayed for this sweet and mixed up girl while at work and God did answer my prayers for her and the cops did find her Dad and they didn't take her to jail although they did issue her and her dad a citation.  The long story short is,  please don't get separated from your heavenly father.  Time is short and there is no time to get lost in this world.  Call on him now before it is to late!

Comments