My Testimony










  Blogging about Mystery Babylon is very important to me because I was delivered from the Babylonian based false doctrine system of The Catholic Church.  When I was a new Christian I didn't know much about false doctrines or where the different denominations came from.  I knew that I needed Yah in my life and so I found a church and began to try to figure it all out.  I married a man whose family was Catholic so that is the church that I began to go too.  I wasn't raised Catholic but in the Methodist faith.  I thought if I started attending the Catholic Church that my husband might find his way into the church, but that wasn't the case.  Our Father set me free from this church through some trials in my life when I called for prayer about those difficulties.  The prayer line that I called happened to have a prayer warrior who had the gift of the Holy Spirit and she prayed with me to receive it.  Yah fell on me right there on the phone and I began to pray in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.  The Catholic Church never taught me anything about this gift, but months later I finally got into a church that taught me everything I needed to know.   The beginning days of my Salvation was nothing less than miraculous.  Yah's hand brought salvation to me and, if it weren't for his hand of grace, I surely would have never received this gift.   I am not here to offend you in any way, shape, or form, but to share my experience.  The videos below have some amazing lessons on Salvation if you are interested.  Please do your research and learn about what the Bible says about being saved.  Remember that in the beginning, when the disciples were helping people be saved, there wasn't a Catholic Church, a Methodist Church or a Lutheran Church.  Go back to the beginning, the roots of your faith and see what our Messiah had to say about it all.


The gift of the Holy Spirit will be so important to you in trying times.  Our Father is your comforter,  that still small voice that will lead and guide you into all truth in a world full of lies and false doctrines.  In danger and great persecution, he will speak to you and direct your paths.

God Bless.







       

Comments