Why You Need The Word Of Yahuah.










Most of the studies that I post are things that I have researched myself, and then listed in my bible.  I have a method to the madness so I can remember where they are all listed.   First, I write the subject in my Bible, and then all the scriptures for that area of interest.  I would write the page number after the first scripture and once I find that scripture, I would either list notes in the margins or somewhere on the page, or I would paste a tip-in inside my Bible with info. that I need to remember if it is lengthy.  In case you don't know what a tip-in is, it is a piece of paper that you can write notes on and paste along the inner spine of your pages.  You can learn more about tip-ins and tip-outs by googling them.  Once inside your Bible, you can list the page number where the next verse can be found.  This makes it so much easier to keep everything organized.   I would suggest writing the subjects in the front or back of your Bible and then putting a tab where the first scripture can be found to save time.  I love studying the Word, especially if it is something I don't know.  I love to read scripture and all the sudden a new revelation jumps out at me that I have never seen before.  This leads me scouring the internet and my Bible and asking lots of questions to find out what this new treasure is of course.
There is another thing that I have become passionate about recently, and that is Bible journaling.  I am not normally the artsy one, my daughter is, but it has sparked my interest for sure.  If you haven't tried it yet you should give it a shot.  Bible journaling is extremely relaxing and good to do if you get really bored out of your brain.  This is my first attempt at a waterfall.  Yah is water to my soul.  His word brings life and rest.  Try his word and Bible journaling, you might be surprised how much it helps destress you and bring peace to those dry places.


Yahuah's word is extremely important to believers at whatever level of maturity.  Our Father says, in Matthew 11:28-30 that he will give our spirit's rest by reading his word.  In Luke 4:4 it says that Yahuwah's word is our spiritual food which is represented by bread.   Matthew 4:4 and John 6:63 says that his words are spirit and life.  In Psalm 119:11 we are told that thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee and Psalm 119:9 that a young man shall cleanse his way by taking heed according to thy word.  In all these scriptures we have painted a picture of how important it is to feast on this manna from heaven.  Knowing our Father determines how you relate to him and how you obey his commands. Yahwah is the same yesterday, today and forever listed in Hebrews 13:8.  The Bible is the mind of Christ. If you don't know a lot about his word, you will not be able to discern his voice when he speaks to you. Not every voice you will hear will be our Elohim.  You will know how to tell the difference if you know his word and what it says by simply doing some research and lining it up.  Here are more scriptures so you can learn why reading his word is so important.
 Psalm 119:105  Psalm 119:130  Isaiah 40:6-8. Romans 8:6-8Matthew 8:1-4, Luke7:1-10  Mark 2:1-12  Hebrew 4:12 2 Tim. 3:16-17Psalm 119:105Isaiah 40:8Luke 11:28Psalms 18:30Matthew 7:24Matthew 24:35Phil. 2:14-16John 1:1Psalms 33:4Proverbs 2:6John 8:31-32James 1:21Deut. 8:3Psalm 119:114John 15:7Isaiah 55:11Proverbs 30:5Psalm 119:1601Peter 1:232 Samuel 22:31Psalm 19:7Proverbs 4:20-21Proverbs 4:5Job 23:12Proverbs 4:10Matthew 13:22John 15:3John 7:16.  Happy Studying and Bless you.





                                               

Comments