Warning to those involved in seeking mediums!






Isaiah 8:19-22  tells us that it is dangerous to seek mediums or wizards.  Yah warns not to seek them but to seek your Father.  Those that are not his do not speak the word of life because there is no light in them.  If you do not make him your Savior, you will be very enraged when you are hungry and cry out to YAHUAH for help but he will not answer you.  He says you will then curse your King and your Elohim.  Call upon him while he may be found.  Give your life to him and he will supply your every needs Philippians 4:19.  More scriptures on this subject are found in Leviticus 19:31  and Leviticus 20:6.  There is also more info found in Isaiah 8:19 and Leviticus 20:27.  For a full article on the subject, you can find more here.   



Here is a picture of my angel that I accidentally took in my room when I got a new phone.  I didn't realize that my finger was on the button that you take pictures with.  When I was looking on my phone one day these happened to turn up.



Comments