Make your mind up









It was amazing how this blog post came together today.  I honestly think this is one that needs to be posted.  I prayed for many things today but when I was in prayer today a song came to my heart.  I pray for songs a lot and I have them all the time but today as I was writing this song I was thinking once again of all the people in the Bible who have had such hard times like Job and Joseph.  The words to my song were pretty simple.  Today, I will make my mind up to stay.  To walk with you always.  No matter what comes my way, I choose you.  Today's my choice I will bow and raise my voice to you, it's my choice.  I will bow and raise my voice to you, it's my choice I will bow and raise my voice to you and raise my voice to you.  After this song, I prayed for a bunch of other things, and then I got online to see what was going on in the world.  This video showed up in my newsfeed and I felt like this should be in my blog because it went perfectly with my song.  I think things are going to change very soon and our days of comfort and easy living are going to be done.  Like the words of this song, you are going to have to choose to depend on Yahuah, rely on him every day.  You are going to have to choose to serve him in difficult times and tragedies.  You need to learn to stay close to him and breathe him in and depend on him daily like he is your life source and make up in your mind that you won't turn around.  Love the Father more than you love your comforts, more than you love your family, more than you love your life.  This video represents change.  The other song that I wrote today was about how some people seem to have it so easy on this earth.  Their marriages are good, their children behave,  they have money and good jobs and college educations and then some, just seem to have it rough like Joseph and like Job.  In the midst of all that mess, you don't seem to see God at work at all, but this song came to my heart. Throughout my life, there have been storms.  Rough times,  I've had a few.  Tough, for sure.  Seemed like I wouldn't make it through.  The darkness you couldn't see through.  Pain mixed in the rain.  You wonder what Yah is doing, what is he doing every day.  That has been the rollercoaster of my life.  What I feel Yahuah spoke to my heart after was this.  To make a Joseph you need refined!  It's funny that this was laid on my heart cause he spoke to me once before while laying on my face in prayer.  I think they call it being slain in the spirit.  That is when you are in such deep prayer with the Father that you can't move and all you can do is pray it through.  I was so miserable in a situation that I wanted him to take me home and I was crying out for him to do it.  He spoke to me and told me that my pain had a purpose and that he would use it to bring me forth pure as gold and when I got up all I could say was whatever it takes Yahuah.   Whatever it takes.  We need to have the same mentality.  Whatever it takes. We won't give up.   Blessings


Comments