Miracle this morning








I had the most amazing thing happen to me this morning.  I wanted to share it first thing to give God some glory.  My dogs woke me up at about 5:30am.  I got up and took a few pictures to see how terrible I looked.  When I went to look at them, the picture that I took was not the greatest cause I had some terrible bedhead going on, but there was another picture on there that was weird.  The other picture was not me, but this smokey swirl that rose to the ceiling. It was clearly visible in my picture but not to the naked eye.  I thought it was weird, and my picture was not the best in the world, so I deleted them.  This isn't the first time that I have taken pictures where things have shown up that weren't visible to the naked eye.  Check out my angel blog.  Anyhow, when I got up, I let my dogs out and did some praying and checked my phone to see what was going on and if there was anything major that I needed to pray about.  This video was on my newsfeed and it caught my eye.  I began to watch it, and it was like he was speaking directly to me.  Let me first tell you that I have been having some weird things occur for a while now.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  I am 50 now and I couldn't figure out if I was just getting old and it was related to that or what.  A major thing that has been happening is the fact that I have been so tired.  Feeling like someone was just sucking the life out of me.  I started drinking more and more coffee and stuff just to get through the day.  Then I began feeling so bad because I was drinking so much caffeine.  I sometimes would eat more as well just to get through the day especially when I had my grandbaby here all week.  I babysit her occasionally and some days I would do whatever just to keep up with her.  Also, I would get stabbing pains sometimes and one night I couldn't sleep they were so bad.  I literally was up walking around my living room for hours praying until they subsided.  The pain wasn't all the time so I would explain it away because there could be thousands of reasons for pain right.  I had a physical at my doctor about the tiredness because I thought it might be my thyroid or something like that because I had some weight gain as well.  I pay particular attention to weight gain especially in my hands or face because I had high blood pressure 13 years ago when I was pregnant.  Yesterday, I was having some pains as well and so I just began to pray about them.  I just said God if that is cancer you need to show me by having someone call me within the next 5 minutes.  Within a few minutes of that prayer, my dad calls me.  I later kept saying to myself did that really happen and so I asked God for confirmation about it all because I needed to know what to do next.  I am not totally against treatments at the doctors but I know for sure to always go to God first and seek direction for everything.  I am rambling I know, but I want you to get this whole picture cause someone might need this right now.  When I clicked on this video, Mark was speaking directly at me.  I guess this was called a prophetic word.  He said that the Holy Spirit was in your room this morning and you have been having pains, and that is cancer.  I immediately knew that was me and that picture was the Holy Spirit in my room. When he prayed in the video I felt that cancer leave my body.  I really think I received a miracle this morning and I am going to claim it, and give him some glory.  Yah is so good.  I know he heals all the time.  I laid hands on my dog and he healed his eye the other day.  He is so awesome and he truly is our healer.  The master physician.  Pray about this yourself and he will confirm.  If you are in need of healing please go to God and ask him about it for by his stripes you will be healed if you believe.  God had spoke to me before to fast for people that are sick in their body because some things come out only through prayer and fasting but you should pray about fasting for people all the time.  I learnt my lesson the hard way about that.  You should always be led by the spirit cause you can wear yourself out fasting about things that you shouldn't be fasting for.  Sometimes you need your energy for other things.  Also,  sometimes you could be fasting for someone who is getting a whipping.  Sicknesses can also be a chastisement from the Lord but not all the time.  Sometimes they enter in when we go through a period of time where we are worn down spiritually and physically.  The enemy tries to do this on purpose so he can get an open door but he can't win if you spent time with the Lord daily because he is always a step ahead of the devil.  He is our Shepperd.  May God richly bless you.







           

Comments