Warning Dream


 

Warning Dream


Years and Years ago I had a terrifying dream about nuclear war.  In my dream, I opened my front door to see a mushroom cloud staring back at me.  I began to cry in the dream so hard, that it woke me up.  How ironic that my dream woke me up in the physical and spiritual sense.  I was not only in tears after this dream but I was changed.   I was more serious about spiritual warfare, I was more serious about reaching people, and about praying and watching what was going on around me.  The Father put me at home to teach me some things that I was unaware of.  He began to open my eyes to things I had never seen before.  Today I pray for all of you that he would pour out dreams and visions and wake you up as well.  Things around you really aren't what they appear to be.  

There is a World that you don't see.  A world you don't want to see to tell you the truth.  But once you see it you will realize whose side you want to be on.  There is a group of people who appear to be like you and me but in reality, they are of different origins.  They are unregenerate souls who do wicked things in the darkness.  So get ready to be awake and put on your fighting boots because you are going to need them for what is about to come.  You need to fight for your families right now or you will experience the most heartbreaking time in your life.  You need the power and protection from the Father because a spiritual war that has been fought in heaven for a very long time is about to come to the earth.  You can't fight devils with guns.  Devils don't die that way.  In this fight, you need spiritual weapons.  I will touch more on that later and I will list a book that can be very helpful to you in these last days.  I will put it in my next post so be looking for it. Please check out an earlier post about spiritual warfare here.   The demonic doors are about to open soon and a demonic horde will be here that only the Father can protect you from.  It says that only those with the seal from Yahuah will receive protection in those days.  Those who don't have it will be tortured for 5 months.

The warning dream I received may have been referring to things that have been talked about before.   There was a man who spoke about what he saw would happen to America.  He has been disregarded because what he spoke still hasn't come to pass.  He said that an Asteroid would fall that would cause a tsunami, that would trigger a fault line, that would lead to a huge 12.0 earthquake.  The faults in California are connected to Yellowstone Volcano.  This could cause it to erupt and the New Madrid to be split down the Mississippi from the Gulf Of Mexico to the Great Lakes.  The Yellowstone Super Volcano might be the pit that the demonic locusts will come from for all I know.  Wow.  This would be incredible devastation.  Here is the dream from Efrain Rodriguez here.  Another one about war is here. 

I do believe we will have some sort of nuclear event before long.  I think the Bible may even prophecy about this in the book of Revelation where it speaks of all the grass being burnt up.    That could very well be a nuclear blast or a Super Volcano going off.  Before you disregard what I just said let me show you something scary that was revealed to me here.   

 Henry Gruver prophecies about Russia attacking as well.  Take a listen to what he had to say here and here.  What are your thoughts on these predictions? The mushroom cloud that I seen could have been a warning about a real nuclear event or a chain reaction from an earthquake or Tsunami that hits one of our powerplants.  I want you to know as well that someone in the chat of a Yellowstone site that I watch on Youtube spoke recently about how China already owns Yellowstone or it is collateral for our dept to them.   We might wake up one day and our whole Country is not ours and we are their slaves.  Don't think this can happen then read your Bible.  Read how the Jewish people were brought into slavery through a famine.  Yes, they were provided for through a miracle by one of their own but after his reign, others took power who didn't have the Jew's best interest in mind and began to make their enslavement worse and worse.  

Finally,  I want to share something I blogged about in my last post about China being in Canada.  Here is a video that might give you some insight into why they are there.  It is a long one, but it is full of really good info about 5G and things that pertain to our Government.  Here is that post.  Be blessed and keep your eyes open.


Comments