Keep your light shining















I was doing my walking exercises today and the Lord spoke to my heart.  He said to keep my light shining, and then it got dark very quickly outside.  I think there is something prophetic about that.  We are heading for dark times folks whether we like it or not.  The wonderful thing about the darkness though is the fact that when things get really bad, that is when we are going to shine the brightest.  You can't see a light in a bright room as much because it blends in, but in the pitch black, you will shine like the stars.  People will run to you because of your brightness.  They will just look at you and know that you are the person with what they need for such a time as this.  I have been reading the book of Maccabees and Maccabees 2 lately, it talks about Antiochus Epiphanes.   He hated Christians and everything they stood for.  He did everything he could to destroy them and wipe out all traces of their faith.  He even killed people for circumcising their children and then he hung them around their mother's necks.  He ranks up there with Hitler.  These men were surely possessed by the worst kind of devils.  This man is a foreshadow of the antichrist.  If you haven't studied about Antiochus, I would suggest that you read up on him.  It is pretty interesting stuff.  Most Christian people go out of their way to try to do good things for people but this man seemed to go out of his way to do everything bad he could.  This is a scary thing because if you have read about the antichrist, you will know that when he first comes on the scene he seems to be quite the con-man.   The Bible says he will make war with the saints and overcome them in the later part.  We need to know the word and learn how to pray scripture over yourself and your families.  I try to pray every day over my family members a hedge of protection and over my town, city, state, and country.  I know that the scripture says for instance that no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Isaiah 54:17. I pray this over myself about not only weapons of bodily harm against me or my family but against my loved ones and my country.  If you have loved ones in the military I would begin to pray this over them every day as well.  One of the spiritual war prayers that I pray goes like this.  Teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight for I am your end time warrior, use me as a weapon against my enemies.  I know the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but they are mighty through you to the pulling down of every stronghold.  Thank you, God, that the devil has already lost the war.  I do not war after the flesh but I war after the spirit.  Thunder upon my enemies and release your voice, hailstones, and coals of fire.  Send out your arrows and scatter them and shoot out your light and discomfort them.  Deliver us from every strong enemy and those that are too strong for us.  Deliver us and bring us into a large place for I am your battleax and I am your weapon of war.  Thank you, Father, you will give me the necks of my enemies and I will destroy them.  I will beat them as small as the dust and I will cast them out as mire in the street and I will not turn until they are consumed.  I will wound them and they will fall at my feet and I will tread down serpents and scorpions and all the powers of the enemy and by no means shall they harm me.  This prayer and many others can be found on youtube at a channel called The AgapEkind Media if you want to check it out.  God bless you all and happy praying.  Please check out my other post today and The AgapEkind prayer Channel is here.


                       







Comments