Motherhood












Image result for painted peach and pink christian images




Just wanted to give God some glory for blessing me with children and a lovely grandbaby.  My husband and I were married for 7 years before we got pregnant.  I really didn't have a relationship with God during the early years of my marriage, but when I started praying, things changed.  I was outside one day and I felt the Lord speak to me and ask me what I wanted.  I told him I wanted a child.   Not long after that, my husband said he thought the time was right to have a baby.  We got pregnant immediately, and I found a job right on time to pay for the hospital bills since my husband had just gotten out of the service and was still waiting for a new job.  Everything just fell into place when I started to pray.  God is so good.  If you are waiting for a miracle don't give up.  Your little miracle might be right around the corner.  God bless.












               

Comments