The Book of Enoch













If you have never read the Book of Enoch you should prayerfully read it.  This book is full of drama with fallen angels sleeping with human women, God's judgment on their rebellion, and a righteous man named Enoch who walked with God and held fast to his ways in the midst of all the craziness.  This book is being read by a YouTube Channel that I subscribe to and I hope you will too.  They have some really good information and do a great job really digging into scripture and adding extra life to the book by connecting it with other places in the Bible.  All things should be taken to God of course, but I think you will enjoy this book nonetheless.  The Channel's name is called Parable of the Vineyard and I hope you will subscribe as well.  The second commentator of this channel has his own video and his channel is called The Truther's Channel.  Please check that out as well. Here is Part 1 of Enoch!  Here is Part 2 of Enoch!  and Here is Part 3!  I also want to share this video!  This last video is about a man who saw the tribulation.  He has the gift of prophecy and something that stood out to me in all he said was the fact that people were abandoning their children.  The last book of Enoch speaks of this exact thing that fascinated me.  I know there is a lot of information in these videos but I hope you will watch them because they will help you get a better picture of what is coming closer with every passing day.  Please share these and check out my other blog posts if you have not been saved.  May God richly bless you all.












Comments