Just Smiling today




















Occasionally I like to make up my own songs to praise the highest.  So today I wrote a song about kissing the Son.  I think that is what we do when we give him our praise and our time and anytime we try to get close to our Father or learn about him.  So many are just to busy with there lives to talk to God.  God spoke that to me when I was on vacation in Florida.  He told me that people were to busy for him.  How he must long for someone to just call out to him in there business.  Toward the end of the day, I went to the grocery store and I look up in the sky and what do I see.  I see the perfect shape of a pair of lips in the sky.  I go into the store and what do I see when I come out?  The same thing, a perfect pair of lips.  I asked God to speak to me today and he did.  I couldn't stop smiling in the store and when I came out because of this wonderful thing.  Ask God to speak to you tomorrow in some way shape or form and you will be surprised how he will answer you and don't stop asking him.  Ask him every day to show you something amazing.  I often ask him to show me things I don't know in the word or to teach me something I need.  Maybe even ask him to show you a miracle.  Stretch your faith and ask him for something big.  Here are 170 Bible verses about praising the Lord.  Hopefully, you will have something great to praise him for this week.




Comments