Blessings In Captivity






Image result for purple sunset






This morning after I had done some praying I got on Youtube to see what was going on.  I came across this great video that really encouraged me.  It is called blessings in captivity.  I often feel like that because I have been always used to coming and going as I please from my home but this year we have had some illness in our family that have kept me put.  It has been extremely difficult in certain aspects but a blessing in others.  First, I have got to spend more time with my daughter which of course is a blessing.  I have been able to spend lots and lots more time with the Lord which is great.  I got a new puppy whom I love.  I was able to work on my blog and learn new stuff and read more and so many other things.  Sure I am not make steady money of my own but God provides when I ask him if it is something he truly wants me to have.  I also have prayed more than I think I have in my whole entire existence.  Anyhow when this video came up it caught my eye because I feel like I truly have been blessed in my captivity.  This video is so full of great information about the exile of Isreal.  I hope you enjoy it as much as me.  Here is the video and here is the story in the Bible when they where taken into captivity.  Blessings and more blessings.

Comments