Fasting

Related image




I want to give a personal testimony about how I felt led to fast yesterday.  I don't fast like I used to do because I recently started taking some medicine that I need to eat with.  When God asks me to fast I usually do it after I take my meds.  Anyhow this morning when I woke up to pray I could tell a major difference in my awareness of God.  It was so much easier to pray and I felt a huge increase in the peace I felt around me and my faith appeared to have increased.  Have you ever prayed and just felt a hindrance and distractions.  Those things were gone!  I also felt physically better as well.  I had more energy and it just felt great.  When we obey God he blesses us.  I will be waiting for answers to all those prayers I prayed this morning.  Such a difference when you add fasting to your prayers.  Ask the Lord to direct you on a fast.  Ask him to show you how he wants you to start out.  You will be amazed at the difference you will feel.   Listed below is a book I have been reading on fasting if you would like to learn more.  I hope you give it a try.  The heightened awareness of his presence increases your faith to ask for the impossible.  Maybe that is why the Bible says that some things come out only through prayer and fasting.  Maybe it is not only some spirits are more stubborn in getting deliverance from but maybe we just need more faith and confidence from God to see the victory.  Confidence comes when we feel him with us and we know we are right in his eyes.




                                                                       


Comments