Joy Overflowing




Image result for caribbean islands







Have you ever just had a really bad day.  It seems like everyday task just zaps all of the spiritual life out of you.  Have you ever had a day where you just couldn't take much more and the Lord intervened and spoke to you and changed your whole outlook on your situation?  It's amazing what a little bit of prayer can do, how it can affect your ability to endure and press on.  Life is hard sometimes!  Today I painted Bible Art of a waterfall.  I am a beginner but I have learned so much on youtube through the tutorials there.  If you have ever wanted to give painting a try.  I would say you should.  It is very therapeutic!  The words on the waterfall say Joy Overflowing.  Here is a great website with 25 verses on God's joy.  I hope you enjoy it and learn how to tap into him through your rough days.  Don't give up when it gets tough but press into God and his strength and joy.  Many Blessings.





Comments