The Glory Of God

                                       Image result for rainforest







Have you ever been someplace very beautiful and all of a sudden you couldn't stop thinking about God?  The surroundings overtook you and you were left in wonder at the glory of the Creator.  You couldn't help but thank him for his handiwork.  How magnificent he paints the sky at sunset and also the sunrise over the ocean so blue.  I remember when my children were born the presence of God being so powerful in the room I couldn't help but think there were angels present with me that day.  Looking in the eyes of your precious newborn makes you appreciate his creation like never before.
So many things that we have to be thankful for if only we would try to see them.  I went through a period of depression in my life.  I remember how I began to see some light in my dark space was just to think of all the good things in my life often.  If we train our minds to see the good and just pray about the stuff we can't control we wouldn't be so bummed out all the time.  The devil is always to try to steal our joy.  Make us not appreciate all the things we have around us.  Make us miss out on all the little things God sends our way to try to cheer us up.  Psalms 19:1 says The heavens declare the
glory of God; the sky proclaims the work of his hands.  Try being more aware of his creation and thank him for it throughout the day. Thank him for all the blessings in your life and ask him to make you more aware of them and of his presence.  Ask him random questions and include him in your day.  Ask him how to be saved and how to be filled with his joy.  Please be saved today because we aren't promised another one.  Please check out my other posts on Salvation and being filled with the Holy Spirit.   Here is my latest Bible art that goes along with the scripture in Psalms 19:1.  Here are 31 more scriptures from the book of psalms to encourage you.  Blessings Lisa













Comments