Under the shadow of God's wing.

Image result for starry sky





Today I have been working on some Bible Art to go along with five scriptures in the Bible.  The first scripture in Psalm 91:4 says that he will cover you with feathers, and under his wings, you will find refuge. The next scripture in Psalm 17:8 says to keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings.  Psalms 36:7 says how priceless in your unfailing love, O God!  People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.  Psalms 57:1 says Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.   Psalms 63:7 says because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.
The reason I want to share this was that a friend of mine made a video about a new work that he is starting.  Torbin has brought many, many people to the Lord.  He fled his country because of persecution.  His countries loss is our counties gain.  If anyone would like to contribute to his cause you can link to him through his video.
 His video is about an arc of safety.  Like Noah's arc!  Noah and his family were kept under the shadow of the almighty for sure.  Please check out Torbin's channel as well.

Torbin's arc of safety video.
Torbin's Last Reformation Video.  This video shows Tobin's work and what he will be training people to do in the Jesus Center.


If you haven't been saved then please check out my salvation and holy ghost videos.  If you have no way of getting baptized then baptize yourself in the name of Yahusha ( the Hebrew name of the Messiah).  Ask God to fill you will the Holy Spirit.  Seek his face about instructions.


Comments