Pray about the Winter






Landscape, Cave, Rock, Sunset, Sky



I have been praying about a post from a Youtuber that I subscribe to about a bad winter.  Today I have seen the third post about this and so I am going to let you take a look at the videos and pray about them for yourself.  I have not gotten anything personally about this but I really think we all should be praying.  We all know that the end times are upon us.  Everyone should be praying for their own families and situation.  I know that financial collapse is probably somewhere in the future.  I also know that the leaders of our country are using and will use natural disasters and financial problems to mandate the mark of the beast.  When you can no longer take care of your families and have no resources of your own you will be forced into a Fema camp where they will issue you the mark of the beast.  Please take this to prayer and don't just be one of those people who don't want to think about it because you refuse to think anything bad will happen to you.  These kinds of people are controlled by fear and that is why they don't want to listen to preppers or people that are sending out warnings.  They say we are fear mongers.  Well, let me tell you the fear is going to hit when you can't feed your families and you have no other choice.  It doesn't take a lot of time to say a prayer.  I think some are just afraid that their pride will take a hit and they will find out they are wrong and what everyone has been telling them about the end times is right.  Here is the first video.  Here is the other video.

Comments