Strange Dream








     I had an odd dream last night I would like to share with you.  Well, first of all, I have had a cold and I didn't feel the greatest this morning but I didn't take any cold medicine in case you all are thinking that is what gave me this weird dream.  My dogs sometimes give me fits cause they wake me up at all hours of the morning.  This morning my puppy dukey woke me up super early at about 1:10 and so then I let both my dogs out and went back to bed.  He then proceeded to wake me up again at 5 or 5:30 and so I got up again and let them out and I didn't feel good so I went back to bed.  While I was asleep this time I had a strange dream.  I was driving on a road but up ahead of me was a helicopter but it was driving on the road like a car.  It was up ahead aways and I see it pull into the turn lane and take off into the air.  Then I realize that my car is a plane and not a helicopter and I realize that I have to learn how to turn into the turn lane and fly this thing and so I quickly learn how to use the controls and turn into the turn lane and take off.  I then proceeded to wake up.  I look over at a painting that I did on my wall that is painted with different hexagon shapes in different colors.  Two of the shapes are not colored in like usual but are like windows to the outside.  I turned my head to look the other way and when I looked back at them they had turned back into the normal painting.
     I will try to make another post today.  I have been reading a lot of stuff and journaling about it all so I will try to post it today or tomorrow depending on how I feel later.  I started reading lamentations and that led me of course to read the book of Jeremiah which is a long read so that is what I have been journaling about which goes perfectly with my Bible art about repentance.  I hope you are all having a blessed Sabbath Day.  Any comments on this dream would be great......

Comments