The Lord Is My Shepperd











So many wonderful promises to meditate on in this Psalm.  The part I love the most for me is that he
will restore my soul.  Some translations don't even have that part in them anymore.  So many people have had rough lives before they came to God.  They don't need a doctor but an emergency room.  I remember one camp meeting that I went to in Oklahoma.  I found myself slain in the spirit on the floor with swollen eyes and snotty nose with tears all over my face and probably all over the floor.  It felt like that day that God did some restoring to my soul.  I sure felt like I was on the operating table.  Many years in the world can take its toll.  People are hurting and so messed up.  People are so depressed and so many take there lives because they never find the peace that they so long for.  So many other great promises in this psalm.  It is useful to memorize it so you will always have it in your heart.  Here is more info about Psalm 23 and my Bible art as well.  Love Lisa




Comments