Testimony of Faith






I pondered as to what I might write about today.  I decided to share a personal testimony from a family member who has since passed on, but I still thought it was an incredible story about how faith moved a mountain.  That is what my Bible Art page is about so I thought this would be fitting.  My story is about my step-father.  He had suffered from diabetes for years and it had taken its toll on his body.  One of the things that had some damage was his kidneys.  I actually don't think it was diabetes if I remember the story right but some other medicine that he had taken for his heart that messed up his kidneys.  Anyhow, he found himself having to take dialysis.  I told him he should go to a church service and get prayed for.  I said, "what do you have to lose, maybe you will get healed."  Well, he went to church but I didn't know it because I was a church camp in Oklahoma that week.  They went to the service and got prayed for.  My pastor said, "I don't know how and I don't know when but I do know that God is going to heal you, Max."  Well, he got on a list to receive a new kidney and continued to do his dialysis.  Months later, my mom is going about her regular day but she can't get this praise and worship song out of her head.  This is very odd indeed because my mom never listened to this kind of music on a regular basis.  Even odder was the fact that it was a song that our worship leader had played the day my stepdad went to get prayed for.  She said she just couldn't get it out of her head.  Later on that night they get a phone call from the hospital to get over there right away because they had his kidney.  My mom said that immediately she knew it was God who was telling her the whole day while that song was in her head, that her miracle was on its way.  He wanted her to know that this was it.  My stepdad had many health complications due to diabetes and heart problems and all sorts of things toward the end of his life.  He ended up blind and couldn't walk and so many other things but you know that kidney was gold.  He didn't reject it and it probably added many years to his life.  I want to thank the Father for that and I want to give him some praise on this blog because he still is a healer.  He is the same yesterday, today and forever.  Don't give up if your miracle hasn't gotten there yet or if it isn't arriving quite how you expect it too.  Just like Naaman that had to dip in the river seven times or maybe your healing will require some surgery or therapy.  Take it all to the Father and seek him first about any medical treatment.  Remember the Doctor isn't your God.  I wanted to share this because someone might need a little faith.  I once read a book about someone who was given a life-threatening illness twice and got his healing.  He told me about how each time he had to build his faith up to endure until his complete healing came.  He did this by praying in the holy spirit.  Yah says to build up your most holy faith praying in the holy ghost.  You can read about that here.  Please subscribe and check out my other posts below especially the one about the Holy Spirit here.   May Yah bless your life and give you salvation.  May Yah save your family and give you health.  May Yah surround you with protection and make you a soul winner for his kingdom.  God bless you.








Comments