The Power Of His Presence





This morning as I was praying I began to ask the Father why I didn't feel his presence as much as I used to. Some of the greatest times in the Father's presence used to be as I would walk in nature.  I would sit in the sunshine or see something beautiful and it would make me think of God and his creation.  This relates to the Bible Art that I recently did.  One of my favorite trees is the Wisteria Tree.  This is the tree that I painted.  I will share the tutorial with it here.  It is an easy tree to paint where simple Q-tips are used.   Later on in the day, I was reading my Bible and there is a love letter from God.  This letter basically says that as you deepen your relationship with the Father and pray, you will become more aware of his presence surrounding you.  Try this the next chance you get.  Throughout your day try simply thanking God for the beauty around you or for blessings throughout the day.  Thank him for the many conveniences that you have like a warm bath or having electricity and food.  Thank him for trials that come your way for all things work for your good.  Pray when you have problems, and ask him to help you solve it.  Pray over everything you do and ask him to bless it and so on.  When you feel a little frazzled or anxious try meditating on his word and let it go over and over in your mind.  Soak in his word and in His presence today.  Here is a free ebook to help you practice his presence and grow closer to him. Here is the most incredible video that had me in tears today.  I love seeing people changed, don't you?




Comments