Prayer for Deal of Century (Warning)





I would like to ask for prayer for a few things tonight.  First, I would like to ask for prayer for a Youtuber that has been on my heart lately.  His name is Mark and he has a rare form of cancer.  He is supposed to be in the last stages right now and he is looking pretty sick lately.  I know my Father is bigger than cancer for sure but I am seeking his face for Mark to be saved no matter what his will is for him.  The next thing is the rumor that the Deal of the Century is about to be signed.  This concerns me because of scripture that says if his land is divided then he will divide our land.  There are numerous prophecies about the dividing of Jerusalem.   I am not sure if I should believe this rumor or not because they have been saying that this is going to go through but for years and years and it never has.  Here are all the videos that I would like you to check out:
New Madrid Prophetic.
Mega Disaster: Recurring Dreams of a Mega Earthquake
A Dream. New Madrid
John Kilpatrick New Madrid earthquake Dream Jim Baker

Comments