Virus Virus Virus





I wanted to make a quick post about a product that I use for sicknesses.  This stuff works great for me but I only want you to take it if you pray about it and feel led to do so.  This product is called DMSO.
My husband has used it for arthritis pain topically.  I have used it a lot for sinus infections and this stuff is amazing.  I literally put it near my sinuses and it clears the infection inside them immediately.
I think this will kill what's going around, whatever it is.  I have had people sick around me and I felt like I was starting to come down with something recently but I used DMSO and woke up the next day with no symptoms at all.  I used this product internally in a bottle of distilled water.  You can just dump the spring water out and replace it with distilled and put one drop of DMSO into your water and then you add one drop of FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE.  Don't buy the hydrogenized peroxide though.  To make food grade hydrogen peroxide you need to take a bottle of regular hydrogen peroxide and put it in the freezer.  After it has frozen you need to drain off what didn't freeze.  That will be your food grade hydrogen peroxide.  You put only one drop of this in your water along with one drop of DMSO and shake it up and drink the whole thing.  I only did this once and got some extra rest.  When I woke up all the symptoms were gone.  So it seems like the bodies response to whatever is going around is to increase mucous production to get rid of these foreign invaders.  When I woke up all the mucous was gone.  My lungs were clear and no sore throat or that feeling you get when you are getting the flu.  My lymph nodes were not swollen and my stomach ache went away.  Just to let you know though, you might feel the symptoms intensify a little after you take it but after sleeping all night they were gone the next day.
DMSO also comes in a roll on that you can put on the bottom of your feet at night.  I will post how this product works here.  How to use DMSO and hydrogen peroxide here.  I will also post some videos about hydrogen peroxide therapy here.  Some are saying that this virus doesn't exist at all.  I don't know about all of that.  I think the important thing is that if you are sick with something you need to know how to fight it on your own immediately.  I personally don't want to see anyone die alone in isolation away from there family and friends.  Don't take any vaccine from anyone unless the Father tells you to.   You have no idea what is in them.  Pray about everything..Blessing to you all and be well.


Comments