Heads up







I wanted to give a warning about a video from a person I subscribe to on youtube concerning  A Yellowstone Eruption. Please take this to prayer and ask the Father for instruction for yourself.  I prayed about it and asked if this was going to happen and then I kept thinking of the recent earthquake in that vicinity that was pretty big.  I think it was almost 6.0.  I thought I had better lean toward the safe side and just post this.  Here is the video.  If you live close to Yellowstone please let me know in the comments if you have experienced anything weird lately.  She also warns people to get off the coast as well.  Yellowstone is connected to other faults and would more than likely start a chain reaction.  I want to post something else on this Volcano if I could find it.  If this thing is going to blow I would say it will probably be a partial eruption because I think if this thing really went off there wouldn't be a United States.  Take all things in prayer.  Have a plan.  Do what Yahuah tells you to do.

Comments