Important Information for today.....







 In case some of you don't know, I have started following a new calendar.  Here is the video I would like to share about that. If you click the description box you will find a calendar listing all the Feast Days and Sabbath Days as well.   Remember to take into account that I am not your teacher as one of my friends always says.  Let the Holy Spirit be your guide.  I just post things that I have learnt along the way and you can pray about them.  Feel free to give me your input and correct me if I am wrong.  I admit I have been wrong many times since learning all this new and interesting information.   What I want to really talk to you about in this blog though is about Yom Kipper.  I found out new information about this Feast Day that I wanted to post.  It is a day of atonement or a day of affliction from what I have learnt.  In the video I posted before on my blog,  the person felt that this feast day was not so much about fasting because of the word Anah in the scripture which means affliction.  I found a new video that shared more of the Bible that I wasn't aware of.  Here and here are the two videos. This puts a new light on why people feel that it is a day of fasting as well.   If you weren't aware of this Feast Day then I would suggest you just take it to prayer and ask the Father yourself if he wants you to partake in them.  Take everything you see to the Father and let him be your teacher.  I have been studying them a lot recently as well.  I totally forgot that this Feast Day began at sundown on the 27th of September and not on the 28th.  I am used to celebrating Sabbath at sunrise and I guess I had that in mind.  Forgive me I am new at these Feast Days.  Figuring all this out will take you some work, so be patient.   Let me warn you that if you really want to know the truth, you need to be willing to let the Father work some things out for you.  He basically put me in a wilderness, pulling me away from everything to learn the stuff that he has taught me.  You will have a hard time learning the truth, if people are always trying to shove a bunch of lies down your throat.  The master of deception is truly at work in your churches.  One more thing that has been standing out to me recently would be these covid masks.  I am under the impression that this virus is a judgement from Yahuah.  We need to fast and pray and definitely afflict ourselves which is what these masks keep reminding me of.   Maybe they are to remind us to push away the plate before it is to late.  Afflict ourselves and cry out for Yah to spare us and our children.  Judgements are starting to fall on this Country for its wickedness.  Abortion, homosexuality, same sex marriage, child sex slavery.  Detestable things that are unspeakable are happening in this Country.  We all should be appalled and utterly repulsed by the absolute filth that has been found out.  I honestly think that is only the tip of the iceberg.  I am praying like Abraham for Yah to not destroy the righteous with the wicked.  I often think of a message that a preacher preached in a church one time called "Get Out of Sodom The Fire Is Coming".  When he said that, I began to cry and beg the Father for mercy because my family wasn't saved.  Little did I know at the time, I wasn't really saved either because I was caught in the harlot church religion system.  In case you don't know what that is, you need to watch This.  The Fire is falling folks.  We need to repent, repent, repent.  Call on the Father lest you get swept away with the wicked.  In case you are wondering what made me feel like this is a judgement.  Well it was a scripture I read in Rev 18:4, Rev 18:8,  Ex 9:14, Rev 9:20, Gen 12:17, Ex 7:1-30, 1Sam 4:8, Ex 9:13-35, Ex 11;1, Deuteronomy 28:39, Rev 9:18, Rev. 6:7-8.

Also please check out recent post concerning warnings about our present time and this vaccine they are working on here and here.


Comments