The Holidays in America are getting closer and closer.  I wanted to post a video for you to pray about from a new channel that I just subscribed to.  I know it is awfully hard to lay down the traditions of men.  We grew up celebrating all these pagan festivals not knowing anything was wrong with them.  I think you might be interested in taking this to prayer.  Here and here are great videos to watch to prove that you shouldn't celebrate Christmas.  Because Halloween is so close I want to throw this one in as well.

Check out my post on the Jewish Enoch Calendar here.   This video gives information about the Sabbath; and the Jewish Calendar.  If you have ever wondered about the Sabbath and how they know which days to celebrate and how to prove it with the Bible, then this is a great post to watch.  




Comments