Warnings Of War!

 





Warnings Of War!


We have heard over and over again recently about warnings of war on the horizon.  Is this just another boy crying wolf or should we really pay attention to watchmen who are sounding the alarm.  I have been asking the Father about a war that will break out soon and I haven't had a dream or vision or a word but I have been seeing posts that have caught my attention lately about China being in Canada.

Lots of things run through my mind when I hear of stories like this.   What are they doing there? How did they get there?  Do I have any cause to be concerned?  The latest warnings from Dana Coverstone has made me a little on edge.  He believes that The Father is trying to warn us that Russia and China are up to something.  Here is his video just in case you haven't seen it.

What makes me think there might be something to these dreams?  So many people are having dreams lately.

  1. China keeps being brought to my attention.
  2. Dana seems like a sincere person who wants the best for our people.
  3. Things that he saw have come to pass
Here is what I found out about China in Canada.  This is another dream about China invading the US and some info that she researched on the subject.  Here is also a video from a Youtuber that I have watched for years who reports on Yellowstone activity and also had a vision of war.  Finially, this is Pat Robertson and his latest info on what he has been seeing recently.

Are these warning of war?

Let me know what you think and if you have had any dreams or visions about war recently.  In my next post I will share a terrifying dream that I had many years ago myself.  Join me for my next post where we will talk about some other prophetic dreams and visions and why we must all be prayful and watching at all times.  Many blessings.




Comments