The Vaccine Agenda










I came across an amazing video recently about the vaccine that I wanted to share on my blog.  This video already put a strike on his channel.  They did leave the video up so I am able to share it today.  I wanted to get it posted before it disappeared.  Here it is!  More here. This is just the beginning folks.  If you haven't watched Fullerton Informer on Youtube then please check him out.  He has lots of information on 5G, vaccines, chemtrail, and such.  He has a stern warning about what is in these vaccines.  Check out his video here.  More here on vaccines in general.  Don't vaccinate your children, people.  Please take everything to prayer.  Don't take any medicine unless you pray about it first.  Remember I am not trying to teach you I am just trying to share information for you to pray about.  Please, please please don't just trust these people who you call your leaders.  Pray for the Father to open up your eyes about who they really are.  I will talk about that in my next blog post.  Hope you check that out as well.  Be safe and may you be blessed.

Comments