Word of Encouragement





Word of Encouragement 

Many of us are in desperate need of some encouragement.  Something about the times we are in right now.  It's almost like there is a tornado warning and we can feel the danger in the air.  It is like we know something is on the horizon that we should be concerned about but we just don't know what it is.  In my prayer time today, I could just hear take your eyes off the storm.  I am not sure if that was just me encouraging myself or if that was the Father encouraging me.  As I was thinking about what to write on, I came across a scripture in Psalms that was very helpful to me.  Psalms 91:7 says "A thousand fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it does not come near you."  Psalms 91:10,11 also says, "No evil befalls you, and a plague does not come near your tent; for He commands His messengers concerning you, to guard you in all your ways."


Today I would like to encourage you to say a prayer to the Father and ask him if you are right with him.  Ask him to forgive you of any sins and ask him if you are truly saved.  Please read the free book that I have available on salvation and please make sure you are ready to meet your maker at all times.  Call upon his true name Yahuah for he says in the last days that whosoever shall call upon him shall be saved.  Get baptized in his son's name Yahusha to have your sins washed away and get the holy spirit.  Don't wait another day because the scriptures that I mentioned before are promises to his children.  Times will get worse and worse and you need to learn about his hand of protection over you and your family.  Noah lived through worse times than we are in right now and look how the Father took him through it.  While everyone else was being destroyed he was safe in his arc.

Find your arc of protection today in his arms.  The wicked will be destroyed in these last days.  Don't be swept away with them but make your salvation sure today.


Merchandise from Teespring.


All donations to this blog are greatly appreciated.



Comments