Don't Be Deceived




Don't Be Deceived



In my previous post, I included some teachings on the Book Of Revelation.  I want to clarify some things about those teachings.  I posted them because of the information about the pre-tribulation rapture.  I enjoyed these very much although I don't agree with everything.  I think that what he has to say about the pre-trib rapture is worth your time in prayer.  These blog posts are not to force someone else's beliefs onto you, but to get you to take them into prayer for yourself. Develop your own walk with the Father.  As I went through these videos again I wanted to share the fact that I do not use the name of Jesus.  I use the Hebrew names of the Father and the Son.  Please check out that post here.  It is also mentioned in the Revelation Videos that women shouldn't teach.  I want to show you a video about that as well that leads me to believe otherwise.  Just because I post something doesn't mean I agree with everything that person believes in but that doesn't mean you should discredit everything they have to say.  The Father reveals things to us sometimes a little at a time.  I am sure there are tons of stuff that he has still to reveal to me.

Last but not least, this video shows the information on The King James Bible.  This will really blow your mind.  You should definitely take this to prayer for yourself.  If you need to be saved, please check my previous post listed at the bottom of the page, and please watch the videos there on the Book of Revelation.  If you come to the knowledge that what I am telling you is true about the name of the messiah and some of the false teachings that are out there you will realize that you need to seek the Father more than anything about everything you believe.  So much deception.  

Please check out my next post where I will talk about Abaddon.  In my previous post, there is a prophecy about him coming out of The La Palma Volcano.  There was also a separate video of demons coming out of that volcano.  This got my curiosity sparked about the timeline of events and could this happen right now?

Check out my YouTube Channel.

Previous Post

Latest Video on Witchcraft and Sorcery on YouTube

Tee Spring Merchandise

Coffee makes the day perfect t-shirt

Momma's little stinker onesie

Starry night tights

Not enough coffee sweatshirt

Dandelion shirt

Sunflower shirt

Sunshine in paradise shirt

Daddy is my superhero t-shirt

Fishing is my game coffee mug

Pug mug

 

Comments