The Terebinth Tree



 The Terebinth Tree

This story is based on a Bible Story found in 2 Samuel 13.  You can read the story for yourself.  I got a lot out of what I read and I am sure everyone will get something different and some will get the same according to what you are going through in your life.  That is the great thing about the Bible.  It is so alive.
It speaks right to your situation.  It warns!  It encourages us.  It gives us hope and faith and strength.  You won't regret spending time studying this story.  What a tangled web we weave when we get involved in sin.  So sad because all of these people could have had very different outcomes with their lives.  It shows me how important it is to read your Bible every day and let the Father speak to you about the condition of your heart.  Here is an amazing message that goes into more detail about this story and I will post my YouTube video on this story as well.  Many Blessing to you.










Comments