Welcome To The Freakshow

 







Have you ever wondered how the Father sees our Country?   If you are a Bible reader then you know what pleases and displeases him.  You know he has to be angry with all the same-sex marriages, the gay pride, and the terrible amount of abortion in our Country.  Have you ever asked him about the state of affairs in our Nation and when the major judgments will begin?  I have been praying about this very thing.   I have seen visions and dreams about things in my area.  I want to know why I was shown these things, and what am I supposed to do about them.  I was shown that a flood will affect my area, but I don't know when.  I was also shown a nuclear mushroom cloud many years ago in a dream out my front door.   That could have been Fukushima that I was seeing for all I know.

Have you wondered what determines a judgment of a particular area and if the recent changes to roe vs. wade will affect disasters falling on various states?   I think I would be praying about your area. Ask the Father if you are in a good place for you and your family.  Ask him to put you in your arc of safety.  As I think about all the things that our country is involved in.  I wonder how long will our Father hold back his anger.

Think of Sodom and Gomorrah.  It must have been really terrible there.  I mean at least we don't have the whole town surrounding our house trying to have sexual relations with angels.  If you want to read some extra information on other things that happened in Sodom and Gomorrah then please check this video out.  This information is from the book of Jasher.  Please pray about all information you read for yourself.  

Salvation Video

Check out my YouTube channel.

Tee Spring Merchandise

Coffee makes the day perfect t-shirt

Momma's little stinker onesie

Starry night tights

Not enough coffee sweatshirt

Dandelion shirt

Sunflower shirt

Sunshine in paradise shirt

Daddy is my superhero t-shirt

Fishing is my game coffee mug

Pug mug


 


Comments