This has come to my attention!

 



This has come to my attention!


Some things have been brought before me lately that I want to make you aware of.  I subscribe to the Prophecy Club on YouTube.  They had a post recently that made me take notice.  I had been curious about the fires in California a while back and I remember praying about them because they were so odd.  The video I just watched had me on edge because he was speaking of a weapon that can do what happened in Paradise, California.  This weapon is called Scalar Wave and the video about it is here.  The video begins speaking about this weapon at the 14:06 mark but the whole video has great information in it.  It also made me even more concerned when I came across my own post from a long time ago.  I reread it while I was babysitting my grandbaby the other day and I couldn't help but wonder if what I posted had anything to do with these fires and this weapon that Stan Johnson from the Prophecy Club posted.  This is the video about the Book of Isaiah.  Something even scarier came to my mind as well.  It is a Bible verse in Joel 2:3  Could this be speaking of this very weapon that Stan referred to? 

First weird fires, strange covid virus, food processing plants being destroyed like crazy and even attacks on livestock as well.  Check that out here.  I didn't hear from the Father firsthand that this is happening but could something be attacking our food supply?  Could something be attacking our Country from the inside?

In case you haven't heard about our borders being unprotected then take a gander at this.  We are becoming more and more unsafe here in America.  Not only by the Cartels that are making their way across our borders but people from all over the world can freely come over.  You should be on very high alert about now. 

Please read my salvation blogs and don't wait to call upon the Father.  Pray for America and get you and your family members saved now.
Please listen to the YoutubeWarning For America video that goes along with this post as well.

Please enjoy more inspirational information on my Youtube Channel.





Comments