Timing of The Rapture







Timing of The Rapture




I recently did an in-depth study on the timing of the Rapture.  I have studied what the Bible has to say in Matthew 24.  We are told that the antichrist will sit in the temple claiming to be the Father before it happens and in 2 Thess. it says that the man of sin will be revealed as well as a great falling away.  1 Thess. 4 says that the dead will go to meet the Father before the living.  There are many signs that we are to be looking for that help us know it is close.  I have two blog posts about this event here and here.

A recent study on this subject has given me new information that I prayed about and wanted to share with you as well.   According to this information, the tribulation has already started or is getting ready to start within weeks or months in order to fit his timeline.  I feel really good about this information but I want you to get it for yourself and pray about all things, so don't forget to ask for confirmation.  This is of great importance because there is not much time to bring the harvest in.

If you find this information to be true then I pray you would share it with as many people as you can and get in the harvest field.  I have numerous posts about salvation.  Start a home bible group and help people to be saved.  Baptize people and help them get the Holy Spirit.  I have all the information you need on my site.  Use a pool, use a lake, use your bathtub but just get people saved.  The Father can equip you to do the work.  Ask the Father to send people your way.  Ask the Father to give you special gifts to use for his glory.  Time is short.  He can use you right now.

The videos that I want to share with you are here and here.  I have numerous salvation videos on my blog.
You can type in salvation in the search engine or you can use the once I will post at the end. 






 

Comments