Information about Anne Heche



Information About Anne Heche


I wanted to make a quick post about what recently occurred with Anne Heche.  I watched a video tonight about how some are thinking this was a satanic sacrifice.  I had been working on something else but when I saw this video I couldn't help but tell you some things that happened to me and how it relates to this crash.  There were people making their comments and noticing different things about the accident.  I guess the person that she visited earlier in the day said she was in a good mood and she wasn't on any type of drugs or alcohol.  When you watch the video her car shows that she was definitely driving like she was on something.  She even almost hit a pedestrian and all that.  

I had a creepy experience when I went for some training for a job.  On my way there, I noticed that the car in front of me had 666 on it.  I said something like I am getting around this person because they worship the devil.  When I pulled into the parking lot right after that my car doors locked by themselves and I couldn't get out.  My locks would not manually unlock them and the only way I was able to get out of the car was by PRAYING.  Later I had a dream where cops came and got me from a bowling alley and put me in a car and shut the door.  The car literally took off with me in the back and no driver and began to drive down the road.

What I want to tell you in all this is that your car CAN be controlled by others.  Your car can be driven off a cliff if people want you dead or driven at a high rate of speed into someone's house.  I am not saying that is what happened but when I was watching this video tonight people brought that up.  I need to post this warning because I want you to know if you are ever in this situation YOU NEED TO PRAY.  Pray for angels to watch you and your family and pray the scriptures over your life.  A good one would be Thankyou Father that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Find it in the Bible.  Get the Holy Spirit for yourself and he will warn you with dreams and visions.  He will teach you how to pray and bring scriptures to your remembrance when you need them but you need to be in your Bible on a regular basis and get the scripture in your heart.

I also want to tell you that a long time ago I had a dream that cops were going to be stopping people randomly and checking to see if you had the v.  That is just another warning for those of you who aren't ready to be the government's guinea pig.

I have another post coming up about Cern so keep your eyes open about that one.  Stuff that became apparent to me while I was working a lot that I don't normally notice too much.  I think I was experiencing these things because at times I was so drained from all that I was doing.  If anyone else is experiencing a high level of unusual occurrences like weird feelings or sicknesses that go away when you rebuke them or begin to pray then you don't want to miss this one.  The spiritual warfare is getting intense.

If you are interested in watching the video on this crash that I watched earlier then you can watch it here.  If you are not saved then please watch my info about that here.  Find out more about the Holy Spirit here.  You can also type in Holy Spirit in the search feature of my blog.


Comments