New Day of Sabbath


 

Important Sabbath Information




For those who follow the Enoch Calendar,  I would like to post information on the new Sabbath day and some info to explain how it is calculated.  This calendar is something for you to pray about. Check out the link at the end of the post.

Sabbath Information






 Message on the true name of the Father

What if the name of the Father had been changed?  What if the name of the Messiah had been changed as well?  Wouldn't you want to know?  Does it matter?  




I found out that the names of the Father and Son had been changed when I found out there was no J's in the 1611 KJV.  This led me to research why they wanted to hide all of this from us.  It not only led me to the true names of the Father and Son but so much more.  Come along with me and I will show you some of the things that I found out.  You can pray about them for yourself and let the holy spirit be your guide.  I just want to share some information with you to research for yourself.

     This is really important to know the truth about all of this because if there is no other name whereby we must be saved.  Don't you think you should know who's name you should be baptized in?  Shouldn't you know who you should pray to?  What if you were using names of the devil himself and false deities in your prayers.  That is exactly what you have been doing!

If your Bible says, "you shall know the truth and it shall set you free".  Wouldn't you want to know what that truth is so that you don't continue to believe the lies and don't spread them to other people?

Let's get into the meat and potatoes of it.  Let me share a video that will explain everything about the names of the Father and Son and let me also give you information about the 1611 KJV and what turned on the light bulb for me about the name of Jesus and how it couldn't be the true name of the Messiah.

      One of the most informative videos about the Father and Son is right here for you to pray about.  This video will leave you flabbergasted.  Please share this information with as many people as you can.  We are in the end time and so many people are being so deceived right now.  The Father is trying to open up their eyes to the truth.  It is time to come out of the Babylonian Church Systems.  You will find proof that what I am saying is true from the 1611 KJV in this video as well.

     Pray about all things I have shown you.  I am not your teacher, I just share information that you are supposed to take to the Holy Spirit.  Please don't wait to get saved if you aren't already.  Things are getting worse and worse.  They are trying to pass a bill for quarantine camps in Washington State right now.  America is not what it used to be.  Pray for your Family and ask the Father for direction in this end time.  Here is the video on the quarantine camps if you are interested.  Here are my salvation videos as well.  I just want to say as well that you don't have to be in a church to get baptized.  Baptize yourself and baptize your family.  Start your own church groups in your home.  Start studying with your family and friends.  You will have a hard time finding churches that believe this way because the deception is so big.  The way is straight and narrow though and few there be that find it. 





 


Comments