Get Ready!












 I hope you are praying about the storms headed our way.  It wouldn't be pleasant without power with the cold temperatures they are talking about.  If you don't have a generator or a wood stove you might want to have a plan.  At least have some spare gas so you can sleep in your car if you need too.  You have to be on your toes about everything these days.  If you don't know it by now, we are in the end times.  I might do a blog about signs that we are in the end time.  Well, one thing we know for sure is that the temple is being built.  We know that the antichrist will stand in that very temple and claim to be the Almighty.  There are some people talking about that two-state solution that is headed down the pike.  They have had dreams and visions and prophecies about how this deal will affect you and your families. The Tribulation is about to start and if you haven't made our Father your Savior you should run and do so and here is why.  I also had a dream many years ago about nuclear war.  The thing that stood out about this dream was that I was crying in my dream and when I woke up I was still crying.  You know I don't know if this will be an actual bomb or not but I did see a mushroom cloud.  If these prophecies happen about our country being split in two then we will be in big trouble.   With all of the nuclear power plants that are in the United States and all.  If the Father tells you to leave here I would definitely do it.  Some of you are not awake yet but some of us are crying over all of the souls that won't be saved.  Through all of this, you need to know something.  I feel this is what the Father will allow so that he might save some because if he came back now a lot of people would go to hell.  Something that I have been thinking about lately is that most people in the United States don't call upon him until something tragic happens.  We have it so easy.  We have more than most any other country and we find no need for Yahuwah most of the time.  We are busy and so burdened with the cares of this world trying to pay for all the stuff that we really don't need.  Amos 4: 6-12 speaks of why he allows things to come our way.  He allows it because he loves us and is trying to get our attention.  Learn how to get saved here.  Learn how to draw these hands here.




Comments