Hezekiah





Please keep Australia in your prayers.

Hezekiah was a story in the Bible that I loved. Read it here! The Father took an impossible situation and turned it into a miracle two times.  A classic story of Yah coming to the rescue against a prideful and boasting bully.  Not a good thing to be on the wrong side of Yahuah for sure.  It seems that when our heart is not right the word seems to speak to our sin and cause us to feel bad but Yah's word is not meant to condemn the world but to cause you to turn from sin and repent.  Condemnation comes when we won't turn.  How many times have I been in the predicament of being so far away from the Father and being miserable when all it took was prayer.   Many times we don't understand we have gone astray.  Often times a prayer life would solve the problem and the Father would let us know that he is not very pleased with us is some way or another.  He has a way of keeping us in check.  All in all, I know he is a loving Father and he doesn't carry a shepherds staff for nothing.  He knows just how to turn us around and sometimes it is not very pleasant at that.  I have been reading the book of Isaiah again and have come across so many goodies.  Hezekiah has been the story that recently caught my attention.  This man humbled himself before the Father with prayer and fasting against the Assyrian army and The Father sent an angel to slay 185,000 while they slept.  Now that is how I want to fight my wars.  I wouldn't even have to get up out of bed and shave my legs and I would already have won.  Yah is so good.  I for one want him on my side, don't you?  When Hezekiah became ill, it was a sickness unto death, but he prayed and the Father gave him 15 more years.  How many times do we go through things just to strengthen our faith, just to bring us closer to him?  The Father wouldn't have had the opportunity to split the Red Sea if Pharoah's Army wouldn't have chased Yah's people after being set free from slavery.  If you have an impossible situation just call out from where you are.  The Father will show up if you seek him with your whole heart.  Hezekiah tried it and Yah did great and mighty things.  Seek the Father personally for your situation.  Some things are happening because of judgments and some things are being caused by wickedness in high places.  There are things going on behind the scenes like weather modification and sickness in the air through chemtrails.  Ask the Father to open your eyes to what is really happening around you.  You will be amazed!  I subscribe to a couple of channels that made amazing videos about 5G that I want to get up here soon.  Sorry, but I had my grandbaby last week because she was out of school, and my husband and I have shingles.  I hope to get caught up soon.  I have also been working on a new project of mine.  I am a newbie to Bible Art.  I love, love, love it.  I find it quite therapeutic.  Anyhow, I have been doing painted Bible Covers.  I have a New Testament Bible that I just finished that I am taking orders for, and I have a Big Bible that I am still working on.  I am going to start a new Bible soon with a Koala for the fire victims and some other stuff too.  If you are interested check the link below.

                                                                     Shabbot Service
I hope you like this service.  I personally use the name of Yahusha as the name of the Messiah and Yahuah as our Elohim.  This service has a good message though and good music




Comments