What I heard in my heart





A few days ago I was watching a video on Youtube about hair loss.  This was a religious video that interested me because my hair does break off quite a lot. This happens with age because of  hormones.  The texture of your hair begins to change especially as your hair gets grey.  I am watching this video and I am noticing the woman who has cut and dyed hair and makeup on.  Her shirt is red and her background is purple.   All of these things stood out to me.  I guess I paid a little more attention to this religious video because recently I had watched a video put together by a YouTuber who compiled videos of preachers making the devil's horns at their congregations.  This woman preacher was making the mark of the beast in her video to the side which caught my eye and so I decided to watch a few more of her videos to find out if she did it in any of the other ones and sure enough she did.  She gave a scripture about hair loss and so I looked it up.  It was from Luke 21:16-19.  The scripture talked more about persecution from your own family members in the last days than hair loss.  It did speak of hair loss but was referring to endtime persecution and how family members will cause loved ones to be killed to save their own lives.  It says that not a hair of your head shall be lost if you are saved.  I think we will have supernatural protection until we are raptured or until it is time to die for his name.    I am thinking over all of these things and then in my heart, I hear this " Repent,  You have the spirit of the world.  Come out of her my people.  Lust of the eyes and pride of life."  

Let the Father speak to you individually about this word because there are different situations that people need to come out of.  One thing that stood out to me before this word was the fact that this preacher looked very worldly and her shirt was red and the background was purple which symbolized the harlot.  This made me think of the One World Religious System that is getting ready to take over.  Some churches are part of the beast system, people.  They will even say that it is okay to receive the mark of the beast and still be saved.  Come out of her my people.  Come out of the false religious system.  If your church is not keeping the Sabbath you have to ask yourself should I stay here.  The Sabbath is a commandment.   I don't think the Sabbath is Saturday or Sunday because of information I recently came across and especially because I just watched a video on the Noahide laws.  Check it out here.  The devil doesn't care if you go to church, as long as they don't teach you the truth, and as long as they don't teach you the Father's true name and the Messiah's true name.  Once you start making true disciples that are teaching the truth and keeping his holy day and making more converts, then he will try to shut you down.  Notice that he allows Saturday and Sunday Churches but the Noahide laws say they will shut you down if you keep the Sabbath on a WEEKDAY.
I will include a video about the true Sabbath along with a calendar that has all the Feast Days here.  This video explains why we can't use the Gregorian Calendar when calculating the Sabbath or the Feast Days.    I know that the people that go to these churches love the Messiah but there are things that you need to know.  There is a harlot church and you need to separate from it before it is too late.  I have even heard of Sunday laws being on the books but not being fully enforced yet. Get SAVED before there is no more time. Find out more here.  Learn more about the true names here.  Share, share, share this and any info I have.

Comments