The Fear Solution





 The Fear Solution


People are scared of this virus. 

 I can hear it in their voices.  I can detect it when they are speaking to me about it.  They have heard the horror stories.  I think one of the scariest things about all of this is the isolation when they are sick.  This virus had put a new level on people's fear.  People have always had a fear of death, but some would not admit it, or would not even talk about it because of its power over them.  What is the solution though?  How do we get power over our fears?  Especially the fear of death? Are we supposed to take the vaccine?  Are we supposed to just wait it out, and hope we never get it?  Here is what I think about all of this.  

  1. If we claim that the Father is a healer in  Isaiah 53:5 and that by his stripes we are healed, then why can't we just put our trust in him?  If the Bible says whatever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven in Matthew 18:18 then why can't we just ask the Father to bind this virus over ourselves and our loved ones?  If we truly believe in his word, then we need to stand on it when the enemy comes our way.  If sickness comes our way, then we need to pray scriptures into the spirit realm.  Claim his promises for yourself and your loved ones.  If it comes near your dwelling, you speak to that sickness and tell it to leave because you are a child of the highest and it doesn't belong in your house.  Psalm 91:10 gives you this promise.   Plead the blood over your home, and your loved ones, and cover your family with prayer.  No doubt the enemy might try to send stuff your way, but you have to take authority over it.  Rule over it like a boss.
  2. Do your research on these vaccines and what they have put in them in the past.  Can you trust them?  Please watch this video which shows why Anthony Patch thinks the vaccines ARE the mark of the beast.  
  3. Pray about it all, and ask the Father what he thinks.  Ask his opinion.  Start a conversation, and wait for the answers.  Look for them in many different ways.  I sometimes get my answers in books from the Father.  Sometimes when someone is speaking to me I get the answer I need.   Sometimes in a dream or vision.  Sometimes it is in the Bible.  Don't limit the Father.
How do we overcome our Fears?

I think the real solution to this virus is to learn to overcome our fears. What is the fear solution?  The Bible says in John 14:1-3 to let not your heart be troubled.  It also says in 2 Timothy 1:7 that he has not given us a spirit of fear.  How did some of the people in the Bible handle death when it came their way.   Here is a video to show you the situations that disciples went through to make it to the pearly gates.  I recently went to the hospital with some unexplained pain. At first, I was a little scared because I am not accustomed to hospital visits.   Fear can be prayed through.  You need to have a relationship with the Father to do that.  If you don't have a relationship with him today, I would suggest you do that above everything else.  I will list previous posts that can help you here. The Father says to be anxious about nothing.  Here is the scripture if you would like to read it for yourself. When the fear hit me, I began to pray until I could feel peace.  It says that the spirit will make intercession for you in your time of need.  This is why you need the baptism of the Holy Spirit.  When you don't know how to pray, or when you don't know what is wrong,  the Father steps in to intercede for you.  Please watch this post to explain more about all of that.

It is sad how people are not even praying about getting this vaccine.  They are running to get it because of fear.  The media has put people's fear through the roof.  Please watch this and pray about it.  Never just take people's word for anything.  The Father hasn't told me to take this vaccine.  He would have to speak to me and stand before me and tell me to get it before I would take it.  I would still probably pray for a long time after that even if he did all those things.  That is how cautious I am about it all.

The Endgame Solution

The Endgame Solution is to be saved.  It is also to know how to overcome your fears, and to be prepared ahead of time.  To pray about all things because we are in a very dangerous time right now.  It will continue to get even more and more dangerous as time goes on.  Stay prayed up, and know how you will react before you have to make this important decision about the vaccine.  Eventually, they will try to make you take it if you don't comply willingly.  Here is an interesting dream about that.  This vaccine isn't really about you not getting sick, it is about the government's control over YOU.  The mask, the vaccine take your identity away.  Just like the mask hides your identity from the world by covering your face and covering the shekinah glory upon your continence.  The vaccine will alter your DNA and alter your identity as a child of the Father in heaven.  I even watched a video that has since been taken down about the vaccine having nanochips in them or quantum dots.  They will track you with these devices and control you with them.  Maybe even torture you.  Who knows!  Somehow they will use the 5G towers to do all of that.  Trust the Father to protect you like it says in the Bible in Psalm 91:10.  For more about that please watch this.  Get saved and get his spirit.   The Father says that those who don't have the spirit are none of his.  Read it for yourself here.  If you keep him close, then he will help you when the time comes.  Even if you are not close to him, just call out to him, and ask him to help you.  

Get saved and get his spirit.  Pray ahead and stay prayed up.  Do your research and have a plan.  Victory over fear is to have confidence in the Father and not to be in love with this world.  Remember we are just passing through.  Look up because your redemption draweth nigh.  

On a side note.  If you would like some interesting Bible material.  I have been reading the book of Jasher.  This is a book that wasn't in the canon but was found in the Qumran caves.  It has some extremely interesting facts in it.  I am going to try to do a post on it.  I think this is my second or third time reading it.  I found it so fascinating and I think you might as well.


Merchandise from Teespring.




Comments