Time is short

 




Time Is Short


Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  My daughter and I were very sick.  I am still fighting it. This C virus is no joke.  I just prayed a lot and trusted the Father.  I want to say that if you aren't saved then please do so. Find out how here and here There are so many things going on right now.  If you haven't been watching the Canary Islands then you should check it out.  I watch a channel called Bushcraft Bear.  Here is his latest video.   Many people are watching the Volcano that is going off there right now.  If you live on the coast it is worth praying about.  I am going to post a video that will explain it all a little better than I can.  I prayed about it and I thought I saw a flash vision of what looked like a tsunami.  I asked for confirmation on that.  I wanted to post this so you would be aware of how serious it is on this island and how it could affect the United States.  


Comments