Forced Vaccine At School



 Forced Vaccine At School


Pray hard for your children

Here is a video where a child was given the V at school without the parent's consent.
The blog post that I recently made about adverse reactions to this shot is here.

Why Are they after our children?

Here is why!

Why am I so concerned

You may be saying that this is a rare occurrence about this child getting vaccinated without his parents knowing.
First of all, let's take a look at this.  Children could actually be given medicine before too long and you wouldn't even know it.  I have heard of sticker tattoos that would deliver the medicine topically through the skin.  
Second of all, we have been hearing a lot about transhumanism through these inoculations.  When I saw this video I thought to myself that maybe they are not too far off on that assumption.
I have heard stories of cloning and such but this video really freaked me out.  The fact that people will be able to switch bodies like they change clothes.  This is really scary considering the fact that people could literally get away with murder if they had the money for this technology. 
I think if there are nanobots in these shots they will somehow use them to control people or kill them.  I am sure they are not going to want you around if they can't control you of course.

Last but not least, here is something else to pray about.  Are you prepared for mandates?  Seek direction from the Father.  What if they won't let you come back to work unless you take the V.
What if you can't go to the grocery store without it?  What will you do?  What if your kids can't come
back to school if they don't have it?  These are all things to get answers for right now.

Finally, continue to pray for the island of LaPalma...
Many have lost everything because of the Volcano there.
Blessings, Blessings, and Blessings






Tspring Merc.







Comments