Do you know who you are?









I found a reading plan in my Bible this morning. I found a reading and I flipped to it.  The reading was in the book of Judges about Solomon's Temple.  It showed what was in the temple and how it was laid out and what everything looked like.  After I read some of it I said to myself,  Wow I really want to get a vision of this thing and so I got online to get a better picture of it all.  This is the video that I found.  This place really took my breath away.  How glorious!  When I saw it,  I realized who we all are as children of the highest. When I first got the holy spirit, I felt so different and so new.  I felt the presence of the Father so strong.  I didn't get the spirit while in a church but in my home through a prayer line and if you want to know that story click here.  Anyhow, they told me to find a spirit-filled church to attend but I didn't really understand what that meant, so I went back to my old church.  When I got there things were so different.  It was no longer the same place because now I could feel God there.  As I was sitting there I realized It was not the building but it was me because I was the temple.   I had become the indwelling place of the highest.  He goes everywhere and I have direct access to him whenever I want.  He is my comforter and my guide in all I do.   The Holy Ghost scriptures are John 16:13, John 2:27, John 6:63, John 7:38,39, Eph.5:18-28, Joel 2:28, Acts 1, Acts 2, Acts 2:38, Acts 8, Acts 19, Luke 24:46-49, Acts 19, John 14:18, John 3:6-8.  Check out my blog on salvation and all the others.









Comments