Habakkuk






This was my first time reading the book of Habakkuk.  I had actually never heard of it before.  I have just recently started to really take a good look at some of the books that didn't make the canon but are mentioned in the Bible never-the-less.  This is a very short but powerful book.  While I was reading it I kept thinking of America and how this could be us before long if we aren't careful.  I mean I don't know how we have escaped judgment this far with just the subject of abortion alone.  Now we have all the same-sex marriage and transgender stuff.  I feel like Habakkuk saying where is Yahuah in all this.  I don't desire his judgment to fall on the innocent in this Country because of the wickedness but I wonder how long he will hold back his hand of wrath.  Prayerfully listen and ask the Father those questions yourself.  Ask him where you fit into all of it?  Ask him how to pray?  Me for one I have been praying for judgment to fall on the wicked individually to spare the innocent from judgment.  Our Father knows who will turn to him and who will not and he knows how to protect the innocent from harm while pulling out the evil.  I think you will enjoy this short book.  Include the Father in the hard questions you have for him when you feel like he has let you down or he isn't bringing justice.  You might find that it is right around the corner.  Read and listen to this book here.
Here is an interesting video that explains more.  Finally here are some older videos but I think you will get the message Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.


Find out how to be saved here.
Find out more about salvation here.
Find out about the Holy Spirit here.
Amazing testimony about Yah's protection in frightening circumstances here.
Custom Bibles here.

Comments