Encouragement





I have been reading the book of Psalms lately to Encourage myself.  After you have read the scriptures for a while you just know where to go to find what you need for that particular battle or time in your life.  In this time in my life, I am trying to keep myself filled and my light shining even though I am watching my grandbaby all day.  I try to pray about things throughout my day.  I pray about the food I make and I thank the Father for things that bring me joy like the birds singing or the sun shining.  I just include him in my day and I feel his joy bubble up just from this.  I have a morning routine of course and I try so hard to pray in the evening.  I try to do this even if it is a short prayer for him to watch over me and my family and all the people I pray for.  It is so important to keep prayed up and repent often.  Stay close to the Father and make time for him even when it is hard.   Don't rely on everyone else's salvation to know what to do about life.  Yah says to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.  Everyone has different situations and different dilemmas.  There is one solution though.  Make sure you have the Holy Spirit and make sure you are Baptized in the name of Yahusha.  You can check out my salvation posts here and read the book of Acts as well.  This day and age there are so many things going around that promote so much fear in everyone.  Someone once told me that fear is a choice.  When you feel it creeping on, you have to take dominion over these feelings. The Father says he will never leave you or forsake you.  He will be with you always.  Even if you walk through the valley of the shadow of death you must know that he is there even if no one else is.  He has given you the power to tread on serpents and scorpions and all the powers of the enemy.  You have to take spiritual authority over fear and bind it and command it to leave.  Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven here.  Let me tell you that if you aren't under the blood or have his Spirit dwelling in you then you need these things in order to claim victory in his name.  Use his true Hebrew name as well and not the J word.  His disciples weren't calling him Jesus because that wasn't his Hebrew name.  Besides that, there weren't any J's in the 1611 KJV.  Look it up.  Fear is a tricky subject with people because there are so many things that cause us not to trust the Father.  I know that so many have a hard time trusting him if they have gone through abuse or things in their life that have made them wonder where the Father was through that particular time.  They say why did he allow this to happen to me?  Some have to go through lots of counseling and reading the word to find out who the Father truly is and what his nature is to find that he truly does care about them and would even want to save them.  Believe it or not, some people have been so bashed down and beaten up that they feel like the most worthless people ever.  It is hard for them to even call upon the Father let alone trust him.  If you are one of those people I would like to share some encouraging scripture with you.  Read Isaiah 41:10, 2 Tim 1:7, Matthew 10:29-31, Psalm 34:4, 2 Chronicles 20:17, Joshua 1:9, Luke 12:32, Deut, 31:6, Isaiah 41:10, Psalms 23:4, Gen.15:1, Romans 8:15, Hebrews 11:27, Duet. 31:8, Psalms 56:4, Zech. 8:13, Isaiah 44:8, Psalm 46: 1-3.   I also want to share that if you aren't saved you might have a hard time reading the Bible.  The Bible is a living thing and when I looked at it before I was saved it brought conviction but now most of the time it brings comfort.  If you are feeling convicted when you open the Bible just repent and most of all make sure you are saved.  Here is an encouraging video.  I also want to say that sometimes I do fear things in life.  The unknown is fearful, but when I pray and get full of the Father there is no room for fear because my faith kicks in.  Find out how praying in the Holy Spirit can build your faith here.  Another encouraging scripture is Psalm 56:3 here.

Comments