Keeping Our Mental Focus When Things Get Tough.




Keeping Our Mental Focus When Things Get Tough.

Do you ever feel like you are so anxious that you can't catch your breath or you go through the day and just the thought of certain things cause you to become depressed or sad?



I have experienced this before. Sometimes it can be overwhelming.  You try to deal with past emotions while dealing with life at the same time.  I know we all need a little encouragement.  We need a little hope.

  Let me share 4 secrets to help you see some light in the darkness that can sometimes surround us.  These secrets will help you to sleep better, ease your anxiety and improve your mental health.

  1. The first secret I want to share is salvation.  Have you ever been saved?  If you would like to know what the Bible says about this subject, please check out the posts that I have written on this subject here.   Testimony of The Father's Love and some mind-blowing info. (speakthewordblog.blogspot.com)
  2. The second secret is prayer.  The Father says to cast all your burdens upon him in 1 Peter 5:7.  Give your worries to the Father, you will feel so much better when you do.
  3. Fill your soul with scriptures.  His word is a light unto your path and a lamp unto your feet in Psalm 119:105.  He also says to come unto me all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.  Matt. 11:28-30
  4. Make sure you ask the Father for the gift of the Holy Spirit.  Read about that in the link here.  https://speakthewordblog.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-other-day-i-was-praying-and-i.html  or  Why You Need the Holy Spirit (speakthewordblog.blogspot.com).  I asked the Father to speak to me recently and he said with stammering lips and another tongue will I speak unto this people.  This is found Is. 28: 11-13.  There is comfort in his presence and in his words.  You need to hear his voice in this end-time trust me.  
When you are feeling overwhelmed I hope these things help you as much as they help me.  You can also quote this to yourself.  I am only as strong as I allow the Father to make me.  We draw our strength from him.  When you do all the things I showed you because we know that we can do nothing apart from him, it shows that you need his help.   Finally, here is a video that is inspiring and may give you the courage to face your fears.   Remember to share your emotions and problems in prayer.

 Here is a funny video that might make you smile.  It sure did me.  Remember Laughter does the heart good like a medicine.  

Here is a Video Short that has some helpful scriptures for you today.




Comments